Now you can get away with eating carbs every now and then - with SA Vitamins Carb Block Metabolic Booster. SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 prevents the break down of carbs before it gets the chance to be absorbed by the body. Giving you the freedom to break away from your diet.
Carb Block Phase 2-White Kidney Bean Extract and Cayenne pepper assists with the following:
• Weight Loss
• Speeds up metabolism
• Carb Breakdown
SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 – White Kidney Bean Extract provides pure Phaseolus vulgaris extract per capsule. Each serving provides 2000mg (100 mg with 20:1 white kidney bean extract and 300mg cayenne pepper) of naturally stimulant-free extract. White Kidney Bean Extract is currently being investigated by modern science for its potential health benefits.
White Kidney Bean is a legume, and just as the name suggests, the kidney bean is shaped like a kidney. Kidney beans that are white in colour are also known as cannellini beans. Kidney beans are part of a group of beans that are known scientifically as Phaseolus vulgaris.
They are often referred to as “common beans” since it is believed that all of them are derived from a common bean ancestor that originated in Peru. A herbaceous, annual plant, white kidney beans are now grown worldwide.
• 2000 mg of pure Phaseolus vulgaris extract per serving – Carb Block Phase 2
• Easy-to-swallow capsules
• Naturally stimulant-free
• SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 breaks down carbs before it gets the chance to be absorbed by the body.
• 60 capsules are contained in each container.
• SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 contains white kidney bean extract and cayenne pepper.
• Each serving provides 2000mg of naturally stimulant-free extract. (100mg with 20:1 white kidney bean extract and 300mg cayenne pepper).
• SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 assists in weight loss, breaking down carbohydrates, detoxing and speeding up the metabolism.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CAYENNE PEPPER
The Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper Many societies, especially those of the Americas and China, have a history of using cayenne pepper therapeutically. A powerful compound with many uses, cayenne pepper is currently gaining buzz for being a metabolic booster, cleansing and detoxifying regimes such as the Colon Cleanse, which uses the spice to stimulate circulation and neutralize acidity.
Cayenne pepper has been used for a variety of ailments including heartburn, delirium, tremors, gout, paralysis, fever, dyspepsia, flatulence, sore throat, atonic dyspepsia, haemorrhoids, menorrhagia in women, nausea, tonsillitis, scarlet fever and diphtheria.
The Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
1. Anti-Irritant Properties - Cayenne has the ability to ease upset stomach, ulcers, sore throats, spasmodic and irritating coughs, and diarrhoea.
2. Anti-Cold and Flu Agent - Cayenne pepper aids in breaking up and moving congested mucus. Once mucus begins to leave the body, relief from flu symptoms generally follows.
3. Anti-Fungal Properties - The results of one study indicated that cayenne pepper could effectively prevent the formation of the fungal pathogens phomopsis and Colletotrichum.
4. Migraine Headache Prevention - This may be related to the pepper’s ability to stimulate a pain response in a different area of the body, thus reverting the brain’s attention to the new site. Following this initial pain reaction, the nerve fibers have a depleted substance P (the nerve’s pain chemical), and the perception of pain is lessened.
5. Anti-Allergen - Cayenne is an anti-agent and may even help relieve allergies.
6. Digestive Aid - Cayenne is a well-known digestive aid. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices. This aids the body’s ability to metabolize food (and toxins). Cayenne pepper is also helpful for relieving intestinal gas. It stimulates intestinal peristaltic motion, aiding in both assimilation and elimination.
7. Anti-Redness Properties - Cayenne’s properties make it a great herb for many chronic and degenerative conditions.
8. Helps Produce Saliva - Cayenne stimulates the production of saliva, an important key to excellent digestion and maintaining optimal oral health.
9. Useful for Blood Clots - Cayenne pepper also helps reduce atherosclerosis, encourages fibrinolytic activity and prevents factors that lead to the formation of blood clots, all of which can help reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke.
10. Detox Support - Cayenne is a known circulatory stimulant. It also increases the pulse of our lymphatic and digestive rhythms. By heating the body, the natural process of detoxification is streamlined. Cayenne also causes us to sweat, another important process of detoxification. Combined with lemon juice and honey, cayenne tea is an excellent morning beverage for total body detox.
11. Joint-Pain Reliever - Extremely high in a substance called capsaicin, cayenne pepper acts to cause temporary pain on the skin, which sends chemical messengers from the skin into the joint, offering relief for joint pain.
12. Anti-Bacterial Properties - Cayenne is an excellent preservative and has been used traditionally to prevent food contamination from bacteria.
13. Possible Anti-Cancer Agent - Studies done at the Loma Linda University in California found that cayenne pepper may help prevent lung cancer in smokers. This may be again related to cayenne’s high quantity of capsaicin, a substance that might help stop the formation of tobacco-induced lung tumours. Other studies have also shown a similar reaction in cayenne’s resistance to liver tumours.
14. Supports Weight Loss - Scientists at the Laval University in Quebec found that participants who took cayenne pepper for breakfast were found to have less appetite, leading to less caloric intake throughout the day. Cayenne is also a great metabolic-booster, aiding the body in burning excess amounts of fats.
15. Promotes Heart-Health - Cayenne helps to keep blood pressure levels normalized. It also balances the body of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
16. Remedy for Toothache - Cayenne is an excellent agent against tooth and gum diseases.
17. Topical Remedy - As a poultice, cayenne has been used to treat snake bites, rheumatism, sores, wounds and lumbago.
How does SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 work?
Carb Block gives you the freedom to break away from your diet every now and then by breaking down carbs before it gets a chance to be absorbed by the body. SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 contains white kidney bean extract and cayenne pepper.
What are the benefits of cayenne pepper?
Cayenne pepper is currently gaining buzz for being a metabolic booster, cleansing and detoxifying regimes such as the Colon Cleanse, which uses the spice to stimulate circulation and neutralize acidity. Cayenne pepper is also a great metabolic-booster, aiding the body in burning excess amounts of fats. It also increases the pulse of our lymphatic and digestive rhythms. By heating the body, the natural process of detoxification is streamlined.
This Health Supplement has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.