- Gently, effectively cleans teeth
- Packaged in recyclable glass
- Can also be used as a mouthwash or gargle
- Non-foaming, non-toxic, non-abrasive
- No synthetic flavourings, colourants or artificial sweeteners
- No SLS or propylene glycol
What makes this toothpaste the smarter, safer option?
- Xylitol promotes tooth repair, prevents plaque build-up and remineralises teeth, by promoting the production of calcium and phosphate.
- Food grade vegetable glycerine promotes tissue healing, and is antimicrobial.
- Calcium and magnesium are the minerals most needed by your teeth to repair themselves from daily wear and tear.
- Coconut oil is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral AND anti-inflammatory.
- Bentonite clay draws out toxins and impurities.
- Calcium fluoride strengthens tooth enamel.
Did You Know? Ordinary toothpastes contain sodium fluoride,which is known to be toxic. The Apothecary toothpaste is made with calcium fluoride, which is the gentlest, safest form of fluoride.It is safe to ingest – in fact it’s naturally present in mineral water. Read more about fluoride in toothpaste on Faithful to Nature’s blog.
- Use a pea-sized amount and brush as normal.
- Swish around your mouth after brushing for added health benefits.
- Safe if swallowed.
Non-GM xylitol, *coconut oil, food grade sodium bicarbonate, non-GM vegetable glycerin, calcium & magnesium complex with trace elements, raw Cape beeswax, *olive oil, bentonite clay, *grapefruit, *eucalyptus & *tea tree essential oils, homeopathic calcium flouride (tissue salt no.1) (* denotes organic)